Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fifty Two on Fridays {Week 15} Texture

I could have taken so many pictures this week for Texture. As a photographer, we get really keen on the textures around us. But one texture that I love, one that always makes me smile and even brings me back to my own childhood is the wrinkly hands and feet of my bath-soaked kids. There is something about that texture that is funny, sweet, and nostalgic all at the same time. No matter who you are, or what your story is....at some point in life you've had bath induced wrinkles too. ;)
big bear lake arrowhead photos photographer photography

Please remember to follow the circle around to all 20 photographers to see their Texture pics, next in the group is Aubry Startin | Arizona Wedding and Family Photographer

14 comments:

Head Gaggler April 15, 2011 at 5:25 AM  

Adorable little wrinkled fingers. Love this.

Jasmine Sargent April 15, 2011 at 7:58 AM  

Oh what a great shot! I remember knowing it was time to get out of the tub when my fingers were wrinkled!

Sara T April 15, 2011 at 8:05 AM  

The best! Perfection! You want to remember every little wrinkle. Love the light and processing.

Stephanie April 15, 2011 at 11:44 AM  

Ah love those wrinkled little fingers, so cute. Perfect shot this week!

kelsey {las vegas wedding photographer} April 15, 2011 at 12:31 PM  

LOL My kids love when their fingers get like that!

Shannon Harrison April 15, 2011 at 2:28 PM  

oh i heart wrinkly hands, totally adorable Rebecca!

gina April 15, 2011 at 8:08 PM  

Love the wrinkly fingers! Must get one like this of my kids! So creative are you...

Jules April 15, 2011 at 8:14 PM  

this is one of my favorites! love!!!

TOLIVER FAMILY April 16, 2011 at 6:40 AM  

what a cool take on your groups theme...love it.

Stacey S April 16, 2011 at 1:07 PM  

A totally creative take on the theme - I love it!!

Laura April 16, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

Super cute! I agree- such a creative take!

kara jo April 19, 2011 at 10:28 AM  

haha so creative, this made me laugh. What a great texture

wendy vonsosen April 21, 2011 at 5:46 PM  

So creative! Wrinkled bathtub fingers. Perfect!

aubry April 22, 2011 at 9:54 AM  

i'm in love with those prune hands... you are so dang creative. your blog is one of my faves for sure.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP