Monday, April 25, 2011

The C Family {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Family Photography}

Last week I drove out to Lancaster to meet up with a special family. I've known them for a long time. Mindy even drove to Big Bear when her 2 year old was a newborn so that I could practice on her when I first started out. It was fun to see that little newborn so big! The weather had been sketchy that week but we decided to do it anyway and it worked out perfectly. And "PaPa" found a little morsel of beauty tucked away in the forest that we could shoot at. The little ones didn't want a whole lot to do with me or my honkin' camera but I chased them around anyway and got some sweet captures. Thank you C family! It was great to see you again!!
big bear photos photography photographer
big bear photos photography photographer
big bear photos photography photographer
big bear photos photography photographer
big bear photos photography photographer
big bear photos photography photographer

And of course...just a few outtakes and snapshots I loved.Photobucket

1 comments:

Amanda April 25, 2011 at 11:57 AM  

Beautiful!! Looks like a place I shoot at in Green Valley!! Your works is always a joy to see.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP