Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Little Red Riding Hood {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photography}

I took a break at the beginning of the Winter to just breath and be inspired again, Little Red was one of the shoots I started planning first. I contacted a talented designer and owner of Purdy Things on Etsy to make me a hood and wrist warmers, I bought a dress off the internet, boots off of Ebay, sewed a cape, and just started collecting items to make the session happen. All I needed was a little bit of snow. Well this Winter was really sparce with the snow when I needed it so it took a while to make this all happen. We couldn't book a Wolf in time so we used our new bunny Kingston. :)
My little model is precious and talented. I've worked with her before and consider her to be family. She is absolutely amazing in front of the camera and really only needs a little direction and the rest is all her. She's a little diamond. So finally here is Red in all her beauty. Thank you Miss Sophia, you're a stunner and a joy. I love you!

little red riding hood
little red riding hood
little red riding hood
little red riding hood
little red riding hood
little red riding hood
little red riding hood
little red riding hood

12 comments:

Stephanie March 8, 2011 at 6:50 PM  

OH girl this is awesome. Love that you did this for yourself, it's so creative and just stunning!

val Spring March 8, 2011 at 7:06 PM  

Ohhh these are absolutely amazing Rebecca!!! I remember when you mentioned your dream "little red riding hood" session during Angie's mini workshop and wow, you did an amazing job at making it happen!!! I love every single shot!!! So inspiring!!!

kelsey {las vegas wedding photographer} March 8, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

These are beautiful Rebecca!

Misty March 8, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

These are precious. What a great idea.

Cassie March 8, 2011 at 10:59 PM  

Rebecca, you are truly blessed.. What an amazing photo shoot.. You are so inspiring!!! I love your work! Beautiful..

Becky March 9, 2011 at 9:38 AM  

Rebecca these are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I love what you did and your vision is just beautiful!

Kate March 9, 2011 at 4:52 PM  

My little girl looks so pretty! My favorite is the second one down with her hand resting on the tree. You're amazing!

Miss Sophia March 9, 2011 at 5:01 PM  

The pictures were great and I loved them and I love you too. The bunny is cute and the backgrounds were nice. I was happy to see you when we took the pictures together. You are nice and kind and a great photographer. I love you Rebecca! Love Sophia

P.S. I love your new house

FreshFromGod Photography March 9, 2011 at 9:59 PM  

Oh Miss Sophia, you are so sweet! Thank you for your sweet message, it totally made my heart smile! And thank you all for you lovely comments! It means so much that you visit here to see my work! <3

Laurie March 15, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

These are amazing!!!!

sammysgrammy March 16, 2011 at 5:31 PM  

Incredibly beautiful photography, model, background. Love the story of setting up the shoot, waiting for snow, and the bunny.

Lerissa March 22, 2011 at 8:30 AM  

This is GORGEOUS!!! Love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP