Monday, March 7, 2011

Kaitlyn Nicole {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photography}

I met little Kaitlyn and her sweet parents this past Friday. I wasn't supposed to meet them until the 10th but Kaitlyn had her own plans. I admit that I was already having such a busy and a little bit of rough week so when the appointment came I was a little nervous. See, we photographers (lol) have certain tricks that usually work in keeping a newborn sleepy and happy but every once in a while they just don't work. I was sure, because of my week already, that she wasn't going to sleep.
I. was. wrong. She slept so good and she was so sweet. She was just a little cupcake. Her parents were so sweet too and Mommy did so good at helping when I needed her. Thank you so much S and W for coming up here to my neck of the woods with your gorgeous little blessing! It was a pleasure meeting you!

big bear lake arrowhead photography
big bear lake arrowhead photography
big bear lake arrowhead photography
big bear lake arrowhead photography
big bear lake arrowhead photography



Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photo, Photography, Photographer

1 comments:

Misty March 8, 2011 at 11:27 AM  

Oh she is beautiful! Love your baby photos. Makes me want another one.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP