Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jenna & Jacob {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photography}

I first met Jenna and Jacob back in August when they were just a few days old. They were very special participants in my first baby workshop. They were so teeny tiny and they were so good for all the attendants. I couldn't wait to see them again. I was super impressed by their Mommy who, no doubt didn't get as much sleep as most of the rest of us. She bought them adorable little outfits, got them ready to come to Big Bear, which for them is over a 2 hour drive, she was here on time, and did it all by herself. I'm tired just thinking about what she went through to get here. Kudos Cassie! The babies weren't very impressed by the outcome of their long drive though. Little Jenna didn't really have a lot of smiles left to give to me after they got here but her mama and I did our best to entertain them and get atleast a few great shots. It was so nice to see you and the babies again Cassie!!! Here is a little sneak peek to hopefully make you feel better about your crazy day! lol!
big bear photography
big bear photography
big bear photography
big bear photography
big bear photography

6 comments:

Cassie March 3, 2011 at 6:14 PM  

I am super impressed.. they are smiling.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Thanks for the sneak peek!!!

Misty March 3, 2011 at 6:48 PM  

They are super adorable! Great job.

Shannon March 3, 2011 at 8:37 PM  

awww I love seeing other boy/girl twins. They are sooo cute!!

Anonymous March 3, 2011 at 9:19 PM  

You are amazing!!

Katie W March 4, 2011 at 7:27 AM  

Love these- great to see their cute faces again!!! How adorable are they!!

Lynnea March 16, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

Aw...they've got so big! Such cuties!! Lovely shots, as always, Rebecca :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP