Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fifty Two on Fridays {Week 12} Eyes

Fifty Two on Fridays is a group of passionate photographers who are taking a weekly journey together throughout this entire year. Each week we have a theme and try to convey that theme through our lives and lenses. This week is Eyes. For me it's really special to gain acess with my lens into my spunky little daughter's eyes. Usually she avoids me and I have to be really fast to catch them. Most of the time she throws her head back in a silly laugh and closes her eyes. Yesterday I took her out for a few freezing moments in the snow and was fast enough to catch her beautiful eyes. I love how I can see her heart smiling when I look at her.

big bear lake arrowhead photography

Next head on over to Aubry Startin | Arizona Family and Wedding Photographer to check out her perspective on Eyes.....

Beautiful hair Clip by Cocolicious Couture


Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photography, photographer, photos, family, wedding, newborn

13 comments:

Ang March 25, 2011 at 7:30 AM  

i want a little girl!! (gorgeous hon!)

Shannon Harrison March 25, 2011 at 7:57 AM  

stellar eyes mama. what a sweetheart.

Jolie March 25, 2011 at 8:54 AM  

What a beautiful girl!

Stephanie March 25, 2011 at 11:03 AM  

Oh my gosh this is so perfect. Look at her sweet hands and that adorable outfit, perfection!

aubry March 25, 2011 at 2:29 PM  

pure sweetness! how do you do it? you are good, girl!

Sara T March 25, 2011 at 7:30 PM  

What a precious little one. I can see why you adore her and her beautiful eyes.

kelsey {las vegas portrait photographer} March 26, 2011 at 5:49 PM  

Oh she is a total doll!

Val Spring March 26, 2011 at 9:54 PM  

Awww!!! Look at her gorgeous blue eyes!!!

Jules March 27, 2011 at 9:38 AM  

she is like a gift! what a beautiful girl so perfectly captured by you! gorgeous!

Melanie March 27, 2011 at 12:30 PM  

your photography is always so fresh and clean, it goes with your business name so well! Your daughter is so beautiful. I so know the challenge of getting a good eye shot from your kids at that age! It took a spatula of icing and my older daughter dancing like a lunatic behind me to get my little girl to look at me for a split second for my shot!

breeze April 2, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

This is stunning!

Jasmine Sargent April 2, 2011 at 3:57 PM  

Beautiful colors. Great shot!

Gina April 4, 2011 at 11:52 PM  

absolutely adorable!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP