Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Rest from the McGee visit! {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photographer}

Here are the rest from my visit with my friend and her awesome offspring! We had a modeling session with Mykah and Mikenzie. Mykah is modeling Right Bank Babies fashion and Mikenzi is in Matilda Jane. They are so adorable! I hope that Mommy submits these to an agent!
big bear photos photography
big bear photos photography
big bear photos photography
big bear photos photography
big bear photos photography
big bear photos photography
big bear photos photography
This is thier big sister Monica, isn't she gorgeous!!
big bear photos photography




{Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photographer}

10 comments:

Summer February 27, 2011 at 4:06 PM  

Truly breathtaking! I can't stop oohing and ahhing over all of them! You are the best!

Misty February 27, 2011 at 9:26 PM  

Beautiful girls and that baby...my word...what a cutie!

christie provost February 28, 2011 at 10:55 PM  

just gorgeous. you did a fantastic job! i love them.

Kori February 28, 2011 at 11:18 PM  

Oh my goodness! Absolute love these! Every single one.

Kristi B March 1, 2011 at 4:50 AM  

Totally adorable!!! Love them all!:)

Jen March 1, 2011 at 4:57 AM  

How fun! These are gorgeous!

Katherine March 1, 2011 at 5:23 AM  

These are really lovely! Such fun and your conversions are gorgeous!

Krysia March 1, 2011 at 5:28 AM  

oh my GOODNESS! If they aren't the CUTEST things I have ever seen in my life. BEAUTIFUL!

rebekah March 1, 2011 at 6:56 AM  

i'm totally speechless! these are just breath-takingly beautiful!

Cindy March 1, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

Such beautiful girls and so stylish too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP