Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hunter - BBHS Senior {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Senior Photographer}

A few weeks ago I had a really great session with a local BBHS Senior. We tried to schedule our session the week before but it was soooo cold. It had been like Spring here in the mountains for several weeks before this so I didn't think there would be a problem. Well, I was wrong! At our session that day it was 53 degrees and windy! Hunter was a trooper though and did such a beautiful job. I had her do some things for me, like wear my aviator goggles, and I think she rocked them. ;)
Thank you Hunter for a beautiful session. I had so many shots of you it was hard to decide!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




{Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Senior Photographer, Photograpy, Photos}

2 comments:

Misty February 21, 2011 at 12:02 PM  

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

TOLIVER FAMILY February 24, 2011 at 6:46 AM  

absolutely gorgeous. love! so glad you made it to class night...though you clearly have a solid processing style already...i always love your edits!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP