Saturday, February 26, 2011

Baby Michael...Finally. {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photography}

Ahhhh, baby Michael. This precious little chubs belongs to one of my really good friends. I photographed his birth 6 months ago, it was the first birth I had ever seen and it was amazing. I didn't think I'd cry.....I totally choked up. In the chaos of life though I haven't seen them since. They live a few hours away and it always seems like there is NEVER enough time. FINALLY though, a visit happened last weekend. Summer and all her kids descended on my house in all their cuteness and I was finally able to photograph Michael. I still cannot believe I didn't get to do his newborn session, but I guess a birth session is about as newborn as they get. LOL! Here he is, practically all grown up. Gosh it happens all too fast. Love you chubs!
big bear photography
big bear photography
big bear photography
big bear photography
big bear photography

Big Bear lake Arrowhead photography, photo, photographer

5 comments:

Summer February 26, 2011 at 7:04 PM  

Awwww! I am in LOVE with all of these! My "little" Chunk-a-munk! I am so happy we were finally able to get the kids photographed. Love you all so much! Thank you!

Misty February 26, 2011 at 7:11 PM  

What killer eyes and sweet cheeks he has! I wish I could give him a little squeezy hug. What a cutie!

Becca February 28, 2011 at 11:39 AM  

He is so so cute and his expressions are priceless! :-) great session!

Kristi B March 1, 2011 at 4:50 AM  

Gorgeous work!!:)

rebekah March 1, 2011 at 6:54 AM  

oh my goodness. i'm in love with all your beautiful images!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP