Saturday, January 29, 2011

Valentine Cuties.... {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photographer}

I set up my studio which is an amazing moment since I haven't done that in so long! I was really looking forward to getting some cute pictures of my kids for Vday. I also got a really nice package in the mail from Meredith of Cocolicious Couture and it couldn't have come at a more perfect time! The headbands she made are just beautiful and super good quality too!

I am bummed out to say that I don't have any of my little man, once again! He's still sick! I really hope he gets better soon, it's heartbreaking!
So we had a girl party in the morning with sweet Zali, Hailey, and Ava and Zali's mommy too! Then in the afternoon my dear friend's little man came over and also my nephew Jacob. It was a busy day!! But I'm super happy with how it all went so here are a few to share with you! Thanks for looking!

big bear lake arrowhead photographer
big bear lake arrowhead photographer
big bear lake arrowhead photographer
big bear lake arrowhead photographer
big bear lake arrowhead photographer
big bear lake arrowhead photographer
big bear lake arrowhead photographer
big bear lake arrowhead photographer
big bear lake arrowhead photographer



{Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photographer}

15 comments:

jules January 29, 2011 at 6:23 PM  

gracious that's a lot of cute you just posted. love your v-day set up! the kiddos look like they are having so much fun. gorgeous share!

Laura January 29, 2011 at 7:22 PM  

Oh sweet!!! I LOVE that b&w of Ava's sweet little face! All so cute! Oliver wants Valentine's Day pics! ;)

Melissa Rodriguez January 30, 2011 at 12:51 PM  

The soft processing, adorable sets, and gorgeous models make these my all time fav valentine photos EVER! REALLY amazing!!!

anette January 30, 2011 at 12:55 PM  

These are crazy cute!!! I love the set up and that first one make me smile...Love the pure happiness I see in this picture. It's so hard to capture that, but you seriously captured a perfect moment!! The boys are too cute too. I love that hat and tie on both of them!! Super cute smiles too.

Rosalind January 30, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

Very sweet. Lovely vintage tones. The first one is so much fun in particular...

Clarice January 30, 2011 at 3:34 PM  

Adorably sweet image! Suchs cute little girls too!

Melissa Klein January 30, 2011 at 8:47 PM  

What a bunch of cuties! Love the vintage feel of them - great work!

Elle January 30, 2011 at 9:20 PM  

Gorgeous!!!

Katherine January 31, 2011 at 8:11 AM  

What a bunch of cuties! I love how fun these are!

Salina J January 31, 2011 at 9:25 AM  

These are so adorable. Love the soft processing, perfect for these images.

Rebekah January 31, 2011 at 9:42 AM  

ooooo, I LOVE these! they are so soft and dreamy. the setup in the first shot just makes my heart skip a beat. (well actually everything in that first one!) LOVE!

Lina January 31, 2011 at 11:57 AM  

Beautiful captures, kids look so happy!

Beira January 31, 2011 at 3:19 PM  

You got some great expressions! Great work.

Amanda January 31, 2011 at 5:03 PM  

These are so cute!!! Great work.

Kelsey {Las Vegas Wedding Photographer} January 31, 2011 at 8:49 PM  

What a bunch of cuties! Love the props!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP