Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Travis {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photographer}

I was so excited to meet baby Travis. I consider his Mommy my sister so I was waiting to meet a new little family member. He is soooo darn cute and so sweet. The only light that I could use was shining directly on the bed in their master bedroom so I actually set up my floors and everything right over their bed! I loved it because usually I am on my knees at a newborn session. Hmmmm, maybe I'll do this every time! LOL! He was a pretty good sleeper even though he did not want me to touch his hands and arms, he made that very clear. It's going to be so fun to watch him grow. Mom, Dad, and his big brother are enjoying every minute with him! So fun!
big bear lake arrowhead photographer
big bear lake arrowhead photographer
big bear lake arrowhead photographer

I loved his pouty little lips
big bear lake arrowhead photographer

and his new little wrinkles, they are so sweet!
big bear lake arrowhead photographer

2 comments:

Jennifer Warmbrodt January 25, 2011 at 7:00 PM  

Breathtaking!

Anonymous January 26, 2011 at 6:10 PM  

These pictures are amazing! You have created memories that are priceless and will last forever!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP