Thursday, January 6, 2011

52 Fridays {a year long photography journey}

I am so excited to tell you about my 52 week project that I am taking part in this year. 19 other photographers and I are doing our project together so you are in for a big treat. We have a list of 52 “ideas or themes” we have to shoot each week for the year. I will take a picture of our theme for the week, the way I interpret it, and post it on my blog. Then under my post, I will link another photographer who is part of the project for you to see her interpretation of the theme. After you see hers, you will notice a different link under her picture that will then take you to the next photographer’s website. If you continue to click on the link under each picture, in the end you should see 18 other pictures and eventually make it back to my site. You will be introduced to some amazingly talented photographers. I'm sooooo excited!



This week’s assignment was a self portrait. These self portrait pictures will allow you to see the photographers who are doing this project and put a face to a name. I honestly loathe being on the other side of the camera. When I was younger I was the queen of self pics. I used to joke that I was going to invent an arm-thingy so that I could hold my point and shoot out a little farther then my own arm could reach! It's true. But now...NO WAY. I hate it, I'm awkward. But here I am anyhow. Please Be sure to check out all the links, you won’t be disappointed!

big bear photographer

Now please head on over to see the beautiful Gretchen Davis|Little Rock Arkansas Photographer



Big Bear Photographer

18 comments:

Jasmine January 7, 2011 at 9:48 AM  

Gorgeous! So dreamy.

Stephanie January 7, 2011 at 9:59 AM  

SO beautiful Rebecca, seriously LOVE!

aubry January 7, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

i feel like you could be underwater, masterfully done!
ps. you are stunning

Gina Oh | Gina Maxine Photography January 7, 2011 at 10:08 AM  

this is artwork. love.

wendy vonsosen January 7, 2011 at 10:17 AM  

Oh my goodness. Just beautiful!!!!!!

Megan Cristello January 7, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

WOW! This is fabulous... really,really fabulous!

Kelsey {Las Vegas Wedding Photographer January 7, 2011 at 10:57 AM  

LOVE THIS!!!

Shannon Harrison January 7, 2011 at 12:19 PM  

holy moley. this is LOVELY. everything about this is gorgeous.

jasmine January 7, 2011 at 12:30 PM  

This is fantastic, Rebecca :)

Anonymous January 7, 2011 at 12:41 PM  

You look so relaxed! Hahaha I love it, you don't get much of that in your crazy hectic life :) I don't have any of the options so I had to do anonymous lol

Shannon

Carrie Small Photography January 7, 2011 at 1:11 PM  

I love this!! You look gorgeous, of course!

Anonymous January 7, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

You are gorgeous. Love the pp. xoxo, Sara T

Melanie January 7, 2011 at 1:21 PM  

oh I love the grain, you and the photo are both stunning!

TOLIVER FAMILY January 7, 2011 at 1:41 PM  

so beautiful...love the grain...and your absolutely beautiful bone structure :0

Val Spring January 7, 2011 at 3:05 PM  

You better blow this one up so super big because it's PERFECTION!!! I absolutely LOVE it! And adore your style and every single photo you take!

Jules January 7, 2011 at 6:11 PM  

sooo dreamy! beautiful. soulful. magical.

Kara Jo photography January 8, 2011 at 11:44 AM  

You are beautiful. I couldn't look good like this, but you pulled it off so lovely!

Ang January 8, 2011 at 2:25 PM  

UM this is amazing. grain, texture, tones. squeal!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP