Saturday, December 25, 2010

Love Promised {S4M} - Big Bear Photographer

Some of you know that I took a little break from the business to focus on falling in love with it again. Recently I helped in my son's class at school and I spotted this beautiful couple and approached them to be part of my {S4M} series...Shooting For Me. The gist of the {S4M} series is that I shoot what I want, experiment a lot, take my time and try new things. There were a few minor glitches in making it happen and they both were admittedly camera shy but in the end it all worked out and they did fantastic. And I heard from a little birdie that it was not at all a nerve-wracking experience like they had thought it would be. :) And what good timing the session was for them as well because days before we met up they got engaged!

We did lots of fun things, tried a few new ideas that worked and a few that didn't. But this is one of my faves from the session... more to come later!

Kenny and Taylor {Promised}
big bear photographer


I'll be doing more {S4M} sessions in the future so i'll be doing casting calls on my facebook. If you're interested in being a part of one keep an eye out for the announcements.


Big Bear Lake Photographer, engagement, family

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP