Monday, December 6, 2010

Hailey {Big Bear Childrens Photographer}

My niece Hailey is here visiting us for the first time without her Mommy. The next best thing to being a Mom is being an Aunt. I'm so thankful for all the sweet faces my sister was blessed with. And also thankful that I'm able to steal them from her from time to time. I got so many precious pictures of Hailey but just wanted to share a few of what I've edited so far. I did get smiles but her little austere' look is really a big part of her and it's fitting for the session we did..She makes my heart squeal with glee.

big bear photographer
big bear photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP