Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The simple things.... {Big Bear Lake Photographer}

I can tell by my own blog post titles that I'm trying to get back to the basics. hehe. Life has just been too crazy and so in my resolve to slow down I'm feeling really nostalgic and, well...simple. I worked in my son's classroom today and it was great. I would never have had the time a week ago. When I was done I was driving home and for a second I had a moment of panic and thought..."shoot! What am I supposed to be doing that I'm forgetting about!!?" and then I realized...oh yeah...nothing! Weird. Anyway, I am really hoping to get cozy with slowing down.
Happy Thansgiving!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

kelsey anderson November 26, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

Awe so jealous for the snow!! Lovely shot Rebecca!!

FreshFromGod Photography November 27, 2010 at 12:16 AM  

thanks Kelsey! come visit!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP