Friday, November 19, 2010

S4M {Big Bear Photographer}

{S4M}.....what the heck does that mean!? Well....it means {Shooting 4 Me}. I am beginning a series in my photography journey where I'll give myself a series of artistic visions and challenge myself to complete them. My vision, my way. No deadlines, no rules. All mine. I've been so busy with the business aspect that I have lost a little bit of the joy in the journey. Busy-ness has a way of sucking the excitement out of us before we even realize it. And that's where I find myself. So i'm excited to see what I can do and what I come up with. I hope that you will follow me on this journey and add a word or two to help me along the way. I appreciate each and every person that comes here and shows support and is interested in my work. It means so much!

Here is one of my daughter to kick things off. She was sitting so pretty on a stone wall after our car accident on Monday. I love my little girl so much. She is the whip cream on every day. My heart can't possibly smile bigger when she is around...unless of course, she is whining. ;)
southern california child photographer

6 comments:

misty November 19, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

beautiful:) just like her mama!

Kimberly November 19, 2010 at 11:36 PM  

Love it!!!

Stephanie November 20, 2010 at 5:07 AM  

Gorgeous!

Laurie November 20, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

So sweet! I can't wait to see what you come up with! You are such an inspiration to me.

Colleen November 20, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

i feel the same way! Enjoy and I can't wait to see what you do!

FreshFromGod Photography November 21, 2010 at 3:09 PM  

thanks for the support you guys! <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP