Saturday, November 13, 2010

Long Overdo Sneak Peek - Twice As Nice {Big Bear Family Photographer}

A few weeks ago I shot some fellow photog friends and their families. We traded family sessions actually. If you've seen my personal profile pic on Facebook, this is who took it. They are Laura and Kristen from Twice As Nice Photography...they are twin sisters. How fun is that! This is the second time I shot at this location this Fall...can you tell I love it in the Fall!? SOooooo pretty.
Laura and Kristin, it was seriously fun hanging with you guys. Sorry to take so long to get your peek up! You know you still love me! See you soon!
Big bear family photographer
Big bear family photographer
Big bear family photographer

Big bear family photographer
Big bear family photographer
Big bear family photographer




Big Bear Family Photographer

4 comments:

Jasmine November 14, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

These are all gorgeous! I love the dog in the crate! And everyone's wardrobe combinations look great!

Christene November 14, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

These are gorgeous! I love the wardrobe's too!

Janet Power November 14, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

These photos are perfection. Great job Rebecca!

Traci November 17, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

Incredible photos - new follower.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP