Sunday, November 21, 2010

Giving Thanks for New Life.....Khloe {Southern California Newborn Photographer}

This past week I was blessed with a session with sweet, 8 day old, baby Khloe and her adorable family. They drove over 2 hours to get to me and I am impressed that baby slept the entire way. She didn't really want to sleep for me due to the great nap but I was able to sweet talk her a little bit and hopefully captured moments that they'll love forever. Her big sister Paige was so cute and soooo photogenic. I hope to photograph Paige in the future for one of my {S4M} series. And hello, Khloe was just 8 days old, look at how beautiful her mama is! It was so lovely to meet you H family, I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!
Blessings,
Rebecca
southern california newborn photographer
southern california newborn photographer
southern california newborn photographer
southern california newborn photographer
southern california newborn photographer
southern california newborn photographer

10 comments:

janet Power November 21, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

What a gorgeous family. They most certainly will cherish all of these moments you captured. Beautiful Rebecca.

erin November 22, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

So precious! These are beautiful! I can't even pick a fave...I love them all!

Amanda Radovic November 22, 2010 at 3:21 AM  

these are so sweet, I love your soft processing it really suits these.

Becca November 22, 2010 at 3:51 AM  

These are beautiful!!!!

anette November 22, 2010 at 6:38 AM  

I love the soft processing you do. The family is gorgeous and the big sister is full of personality. I love that first one with the two of them and the family ones are beautiful too. I love your work!!

Krysia November 22, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

What gorgeous girls! I love every one of these. Mom will have a hard time choosing, that's for sure!

Shonda November 22, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

So soft and pretty! Love the feel of these!

Tori Piercy November 22, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

Awwwww so sweet! Precious moments you have captured!

Kathleen November 22, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

Wow - big sis and baby are so precious. Great shots.

Seanovski June 29, 2011 at 4:42 PM  

beautiful pictures...lovely elder sissy..excellent captures, loved them all..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP