Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The essence of Fall in a Child's eyes... {Big Bear Child Photographer}

This little guy is one of my favorite kids to photograph. He's generally easy to bribe, he is really easy to play "make believe" with and he just happens to be my nephew. Lucky me! He's been visiting for a little while to help give his momma a break since she also has has a 6 month old and an 18 mo old...YIKES! He's not always this cute however. Like the time..{the other day} *cough cough*, when I went upstairs to find that he had chewed along the top edge of my very nice media center with his teeth! Argh! Why do they have to have to teeth this young when they are not responsible enough to use them properly!!?? I have to admit that at that moment I really wanted to pack him in the car and drive him the 2.5 hours back home. Actually I wanted to put him on a bus. Hehe. I asked him yesterday what it is that he should NOT do and he said "I not chew on your furture LaLa". LOL! Anyway, he redeemed himself yesterday when I took him out for a little shoot. Here he is enjoying the beautiful gift of Fall in Big Bear.
big bear child photographer
big bear child photographer
big bear child photographer
big bear child photographer
big bear child photographer
big bear child photographer

14 comments:

Jennifer November 3, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

One beautiful image after another. The fall looks beautiful there and the artistry of each photo is breath-taking. FABULOUS!!!

tamsen November 3, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

these are super cute!!

shayla November 4, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

So cute I love all the fall colors !!

Tree November 4, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

Love this entire set! Great emotion coming through the images.

Becca November 4, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

Oh my goodness - beautiful!!!!

Deanna November 4, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

OMG love love love the vintage feel of these!

Jasmine November 4, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

Love every single one of these. They totally portray the fun in a boy!

Kelly Q November 4, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

Oh, my goodness! I could just eat him up! He is adorable! Beautiful images, Rebecca!

Stacey S November 4, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

Love, love, love!! The location, outfit, amazing photos - wow!

Shauna November 4, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

Oh wow.. love the PP... absolute perfection!!

veronica starr November 5, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

HOLY COW!!! what a cutie!!! love the images!

Christene November 9, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

Oh I LOVE these! So fantastic and I love the pp!

Toki Lee Kanitz November 10, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Absolutely loooooooove this!!! Beautiful images, adorable boy, breathtaking location... you are my idol!!!

Jackie Jean November 12, 2010 at 4:55 AM  

These are soooo adorable! love 'em!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP