Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blossoming Love..... {engaged} ( Big Bear Photographer)

I had a really great time photographing these two a few weeks ago for their engagement. They were super sweet and were up for anything. The day was so cold but they toughed it out and I am sure they probably already forgot how cold it was. I hope their images warms their hearts though! Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy!

big bear wedding photographer
big bear wedding photographer
big bear wedding photographer
big bear wedding photographer
big bear wedding photographer
big bear wedding photographer
big bear wedding photographer
big bear wedding photographer

Big Bear Photographer, wedding photographer, engagement photographer

3 comments:

tamsen November 12, 2010 at 6:02 AM  

these are awesome!! love them all!

wendy b. November 12, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

Simply gorgeous!

Lerissa November 13, 2010 at 4:53 AM  

I love this session Rebecca!!! Great job!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP