Friday, November 12, 2010

Baby Jacob {Big Bear Child Photographer}

I've been spending a lot of time with a some of my nephews lately and it's been fun. Well, most of it is fun! I've had my little 6 month old nephew, Jacob, for a week or so and waking up in the middle of the night IS NOT fun. But the smiles and giggles and all the love are so worth it. I am really blessed to get to know him at such a little age. Last week I had his older brother Brenden and took him out to this very place for photographs so today it was a little warmer then it's been so I rushed Jacob out to the spot to get some of him too. When I say "warmer" I mean 44 degrees! We got him out for 2 minutes, got what I could, put him in the car with the heater full blast and then got him out again for 2 minutes. It was insane and I only got a few good ones but they were worth it I think. Thanks for stopping by! God Bless!

Big Bear Photographer
Big Bear Photographer
Big Bear Photographer

Big Bear Photographer, child, newborn, family

1 comments:

tamsen November 13, 2010 at 5:36 AM  

aw, the're super cute! definitely worth it!!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP