Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sweet Sienna {Big Bear Photographer}

I have been running behind on blog posts lately. We were on vacation for about a month and towards the end of it I got a message on my phone from this sweet one's Mom. Her session was a nice welcome back to work for me. She is a sweet and beautiful baby and she did so well for being 3 weeks old. Her Mom and Dad were just a sweet, sweet couple and they are so blessed to have Sienna in their lives now. Here are a few from their session...enjoy!
newborn photographer big bear
newborn photographer big bear
newborn photographer big bear

{Big Bear Photographer, newborn, family}

3 comments:

tamsen September 28, 2010 at 5:28 AM  

awww, she's adorable!! and her mom looks like Mandy Moore! beautiful family image!

Betty October 1, 2010 at 7:26 AM  

Thank you for capturing the beauty of my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter in this amazing photograph! I have enjoyed seeing every photo you have posted of them. Amazing!!

Sonia October 1, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

Oh my goodness! Rebecca, these are so wonderful! I am Siennas paternal Grandmother, and to see my son, daughter in law and sweet grandbaby so beautifully photographed takes my breath away:) Sweet Sienna is a precious gift... Fresh from God right into the loving arms of her family....Thank you so much for the gifted work you do!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP