Thursday, September 30, 2010

{Married} Shayla & Rhett - Southern California Wedding Photographer

When writing a post I usually let the words flow right onto the keyboard. But when writing a post with such deep connections as I have with this family there are literally too many words to choose from and I get traffic jam in my heart. I also was too shy to toast at their wedding so I'll just do it right here....

These three are special. They aren't just special they are cherished. They are encouragement to those around them. They are love to all they know. They are giving and selfless. They are meant to be together. I was not only their photographer but I am a friend, a sister, an aunt. So as I type this I am overwhelmed with happiness for these three. I say three because they also have a son, Jack, who I am the proud aunt of.
Their wedding day was so beautiful and there were so many people who love them that came to their sides to make this day happen. I was so impressed by the people in the background who were there serving them. Not only both of their families but also their closest friends. I saw people serving food and stocking drinks. Turning on lights and taking care of the all the little thing that made their day amazing. They have obviously given of themselves to those around them to be given such love in return. Shayla and Rhett, you guys mean so much to me and I am honored to have been there to witness your love and to caputure it for you. Thank you for letting me be a part of it!
I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!!

Shayla and Rhett - 9/18/2010 Lake Hughes, CA
Vendor information -
Flowers by Nikolai Weddings
DJ service by Jared Larsen - (661) 609-1219
Catering by Jared Combs of Mobius Catering - (661) 713-8957

antelope valley wedding photographer
antelope valley wedding photographer
antelope valley wedding photographer
antelope valley wedding photographerantelope valley wedding photographer
antelope valley wedding photographer
antelope valley wedding photographer
antelope valley wedding photographer
antelope valley wedding photographer
antelope valley wedding photographer
antelope valley wedding photographer
antelope valley wedding photographer
antelope valley wedding photographer

7 comments:

Bonnie September 30, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

You never cease to amaze me, Rebecca. These pictures turned out so wonderful! Thank you for being there.

misty October 1, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

:) you captured their day perfectly. i have tears and i don't even know them. i want to get to get married again...too eric, of course:)

Anonymous October 1, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

ME TOO!!!! AMAZING JOB ON A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING!

Shayla Blackwell October 1, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Awww I just love all the pictures! Your soo amazing thank you for the sneak peak! Im defenately teary eyed :) You captured our love so well !!! Thank your for all your kind words they mean so much to me!! I would of been nervous to give a speach too...LOL.....your truely a gift.. Love You..

Terri Moss October 1, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

I loved your sneak peak! You captured the day perfectly. And your toast said it all. I too was amazed at the friends that made the day so special, especially those behind the scene that made it all so perfect. I am so blessed that I am an extended part of your family through that special little boy! Thank you for taking such amazing pictures and just being a part of their special day.

Jenny Blackmon October 3, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

Beautiful pictures and Shayla looked gorgeous :o)

Niki October 4, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

These look so amazing!!!! I love you Shay and wish we could've been there - Congrats again on your love!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP