Friday, August 20, 2010

The miracle of Birth {Michael James - Blogged} Big Bear Photographer

Birth Photography is something that you don't hear a lot about {unless you are a photographer} but it's gaining popularity and I can see why. It's an amazing experience that builds anticipation for nearly 10 months and in a matter of hours it's over and gone. The emotions and the faces, seeing the baby for the very first time. The cord cutting and weighing and the tiny little ink footprints. It's all very amazing and capturing those fleeing moments is like making time stand still forever. I have to admit that I didn't think I would cry. I did. It was awe-inspiring that a new little person entered the world at one moment and now has a whole life ahead of him. A little person grew inside that tummy and in just 10 short months was ready to live a whole life. Wow. That's all, just wow. It was truly amazing and I'm so happy to have been a part of it. Congratulations to Mike and Summer and to their entire family on their new baby and first boy! Yay!
Here is a sneek peak into the day that Michael James McGee was born...
southern california birth photography
southern california birth photography
southern california birth photography
southern california birth photography
southern california birth photography
southern california birth photography
southern california birth photography

6 comments:

Kimberly August 20, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

My heart is pounding....breathtaking!!!!!

tamsen August 21, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

teary over here...LOVE birth photography!!

Stacy August 22, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

These are amazing! I'm sure the moments and emotion you captured will forever cherished as the family looks back on the miracle of this birth. Beautiful work as always, Rebecca!

Elaine August 22, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

Proud of you...good job! :) I'm glad you could take pictures...AVH is often a bit frustrating as they're often picky with that.

Tina Storm August 24, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

I love this!! Congratulations on your new little blessing!!

Carmen October 19, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

These are beautiful. OMG that Dr!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP