Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yay for perserverance and Bribing! {Big Bear Lake photographer, child, newborn, family, wedding}

Oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH. If you could see me at a session with my kids you would either think it was hysterical OR swoop them up in your arms and take them far from the mean lady with a camera. NO.JOKE. It has literaly sucked every time I've tried to get them to work for me. They are obstinate and they know it. They will look everywhere BUT the camera. This session is proof that giving up isn't a great idea. For all you photographers who hate taking pictures of your own kids don't give up! You really can have an Andrea Joki child model-offspring! (Disclaimer: eventually, maybe. Baha!) So a few days ago I took them out and BOTH of them worked it. Connor's little photo shoot still needs to be edited but I'll get his little GQ face up pretty soon. I hope you enjoy these! I know it made my whole flippin' year to finally get something of Ava that I 10000000% love.

P.S. My very very special Nana "Banana" is staying with us and I couldn't be happier taking care of her. So I want to give a shout out to all the awesome Grandparents out there! Your role is sooooooooooo important in the life of your Grandchildren that God has blessed you with. Enjoy it!

big bear photographer child family
big bear photographer child family
big bear photographer child family
big bear photographer child family
big bear photographer child family
These 2 were edited differently because they were so fun!
big bear photographer child family
big bear photographer child family

17 comments:

Anonymous July 7, 2010 at 4:20 AM  

ABSOLUTELY GEORGIOUS! Great Job!!!

~MelP

Lerissa July 7, 2010 at 4:49 AM  

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one on the truck!!! Definately a canvas???!!!

Laurie July 7, 2010 at 4:58 AM  

Adorable and congrats!! Photographers children are the hardest, as we know!

Kimberly July 7, 2010 at 5:25 AM  

She is beautiful and her total sweetness shines through! Awesome pictures!

Stephanie July 7, 2010 at 5:42 AM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE your little lovebugs!

Kay Pickens July 7, 2010 at 6:04 AM  

She is such a cutie!! Love that one on the truck. Priceless!

stacy@flaircustomphotography.com July 7, 2010 at 6:59 AM  

What a beautiful set of images! I love the all, but especially the black and white!

tamsen donker July 7, 2010 at 7:04 AM  

oh, good! after two attempts this past weekend to photograph my girls (that were utter and complete failures), you may have just given me the inspiration i need to try, try again! lol
gorgeous images!

Mindy July 7, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

Beautiful! She is so adorable and those boots? Oh my! Thank you for the encouragement, shooting my kids (I mean photographing) is so frustrating most of the time and I completely agree with you how awesome and special it is to have involved, loving grandparents.

Amanda July 7, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

I love the one of her by the wheel barrel. She is an adorable little one. :)

Janet July 7, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

Rebecca, these are amazing you captured her so perfect. I never give up photographing my
Grandkids they are my inspiration. Ava is a little cutie. Beautiful images.

Laura July 7, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

Adorable!!! Love the outfit...I'm a huge fan of little red boots for little girls hehe...they are all so cute!

Kelsey Anderson July 7, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

She is a total doll!!!

Summer July 7, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!!! I couldn't even tell you my fav, cause they are all so stinkin cute! Love you guys!

Jennifer July 8, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

Rebecca - she is beautiful. The images are gorgeous!!!

Heidi Marie July 8, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

She is sooo cute!! I know how you feel girl, I dread taking my kiddo's pictures, but worth every min. when you get some great shots.

Heather July 11, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

I love the boots! She is darling. My child definitely suffers from PCS. It's almost past bribing at this point.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP