Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Felix family grew by one.... {Big Bear Photographer, newborn, family, child}

And I got to capture them all together!
I just have to start this post by saying that I wish I would have been able to get to know this family sooner. They are moving {moved} across the country and we did this session just days before they were set to leave. They have the best sense of humor and are just a joy to be around. I laughed and smiled the whole time with them cracking hysterical little jokes back and forth. I know that we would have had a great time hanging out with our families together!
I loved this session, did I mention that already? I got to take them out to the forest after a little bit of studio time and got some really great images that I can't wait to share. This is just a little tiny tiny taste of what we were able to get during our session and there are a few special people missing from this post... Grandma and big brother too. But don't worry I will post more in just a few days. I just didn't want to leave the Felix family hanging in suspense any longer. Besides, I'm sure there are some lucky relatives that haven't got to see the new arrival yet so I hope you all enjoy! Thank you Felix family for coming out and spending some time in front of my camera, I loved every minute of it!

southern california newborn photographer
southern california newborn photographer
Photobsouthern california newborn photographerucket
southern california newborn photographer

2 comments:

Kathy July 29, 2010 at 4:56 AM  

What a little cutie! The family looks completely happy - great photos!!!

jasmine July 29, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

gorgeous as usual rebecca!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP