Friday, July 23, 2010

Catching Up....My Little Man {Big Bear Photographer, newborn, family, child, wedding}

Ahhh, really? Should anyone's kid be this gorgeous? (I'm his mom...I'm allowed to say that! LOL!)
A few weeks ago when I took Ava out for her shoot I also took Connor to get some headshots. I've been submitting his photo to TheCuteKid.com recently and he got a call from an agent on the first try. (that reminds me, I need to call her back. Oops!) So I knew that it would probably be a good thing to have a great stash of headshots laying around. Connor has been my most difficult child to photograph. He looks everwhere BUT the camera. He thinks he's looking at the camera which makes it even harder to get him to ACTUALLY LOOK AT the camera. But something has changed and boy am I glad! He works the camera now. I tell him to look happy, cool, "GQ" (he knows what that means!), and other emotions and I'm really impressed with how his eyes seem to speaking for him so of course I had to show him off. It's my motherly duty right?

So here he is the GQ little man Connor. We will be having an autograph signing at the lemonade stand on the corner of Alta Vista and Mcalister later this afternoon...Just kidding!

And yes, he really is that pale. I think it's the Norwegian blood. :0)
big bear lake child photographer southern california




{Big Bear Lake CA Photographer, newborn, family, child, wedding}

3 comments:

Trisha July 23, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

He is so so cute Rebecca! I never knew your son's name was Connor. Mine is too but spelled -er. Maybe we talked about it and I forgot! lol! Either way, great pics as usual! I can't wait to see your shots from the workshop!

Kimberly July 24, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

He is way too cute for GQ!!!! I love all of them and his eyes are amazing!

Summer July 25, 2010 at 2:10 AM  

Handsome little man!!! How could he not work the camera with a face and eyes like that!? Love him so much!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP