Saturday, July 24, 2010

Catching up......Miss Teagan {Big Bear Photographer, newborn, child, family, wedding}

A few weeks ago I headed over to the cutest little boutique in town, Paisley, and borrowed Miss Teagan from her mama, the store owner. I had in mind to get some really great shots that could be hung HUGE in the store. But I forget sometimes that i'm not superwoman and it quickly became apparent that the situation wasn't going to work. I was by myself, I had my camera, a bag of clothing, and a few props in tow along with Teagan on my hip. The odds were against me that day so I'll have to wait until I can snag her mama away for a few hours for a real hearty session. But in the meantime I was able to get just a few of Teagan's precious face. This girl is the cutest!

big bear child photographer

big bear child photographer

big bear child photographer

Big Bear photographer

3 comments:

Mindy July 24, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

These are adorable - can't tell you had a tough time!

tamsen donker July 24, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

they are such cute pics! what a little doll :)

Kimberly July 24, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

Miss T is so beautiful!!! Love her!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP