Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wedding photography makes my heart smile... {Big Bear Wedding Photographer}

When I said yesterday was crazy busy and long...I wasn't lieing. It was exhausting. There were some perks though. If you are a people watcher like I am then you would have had a bang up time. ;) There were so many "artistic" personalities swarming about and I truly enjoy watching people interact with others..and even sometimes themselves. But one of the highlights for me was the wedding session. I didn't know I would love weddings when I discovered my passion. In fact it took a little time shooting them before I realized that I truly love it. And I do love it. I love couples in love, fresh, new, love. It's beautiful and to capture it is magical. So here are a few of my favorites from yesterday... Enjoy and thanks for stopping by my blog!

big bear CA wedding photographer

big bear CA wedding photographer

big bear wedding photographer lake arrowhead

southern california wedding photographer big bear lake ca

southern california wedding photographer big bear lake ca

southern california wedding photographer big bear lake ca













{Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead Wedding Photographer}

5 comments:

Capturing Smiles June 29, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

Gorgeous work!

tamsen donker June 29, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

wow, she's gorgeous- love her headpiece! great images!

Sonia June 29, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

What a beautiful couple...the bride is just lovely in her dress and headpiece...and the groom so handsome...and the ones with the painted backdrop make them living works of art:)..so wonderful!

Anonymous July 4, 2010 at 3:15 AM  

W.O.W!!!! beautiful pictures! LOVE the painting in the backround!!!! the brides attire is georgious!

~ MelP

ski big bear November 26, 2013 at 12:52 AM  

Great stuff from you, man. I’ve read your stuff before and your just too awesome. I love what you’ve got here, love what you’re saying and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you still manage to keep it smart. I can’t wait to read more from you.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

About This Blog

"It is not a slight thing that they who are so fresh from God love us." ~Charles Dickens

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP