Monday, June 7, 2010

Sneak Peek for the "M" family! {Big Bear Lake, Southern California Photographer}

I had a really great time with the "M" family on Saturday. We had to cancel our original date a month ago due to the crazy weather in May but we finally made it happen and the weather was good. A little hot but soooo much better then the 53 degrees on the last date. And due to the fly experience the day before with the twins I took my butt to Target and got some heavy duty bug spray for all of us. I grabbed a nice looking family bottle and then the heavy duty hunter spray. I pretty much took a shower in the hunter stuff. :) And it worked so YAY! This family is sooo sweet. So laid back and just plain sweet. The baby is one of the prettiest babies i've ever seen. She's got the prettiest plump lips and the biggest eyes ever. I knew she was going to make my camera happy. She was pretty serious for most of the session but I managed to steal a few precious smiles from her. I love how her serious pouty face looks so vintage. And a fun fact about this session....I went to Jr. High with her Daddy! What a small world. It was so good to spend that time with you M family, thanks for a great session! Enjoy your sneak peek!

los angeles child photographer

los angeles child photographer

los angeles child photographer

los angeles child photographer

los angeles child photographer

22 comments:

tamsen donker June 7, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

gorgeous~~ esp love the first two b&w's!!

lina June 7, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

This was an amazing experience! I am so happy we decided to have these photos done with such a talented photographer, you have a gift for what you do Rebecca and it is wonderful to see a sneak peek at what you created for our family. I can not wait to see our complete gallery.
Thanks again for the awesome experience and it was a pleasure to have met you. I look forward to other milestones and to have you capture them as only you can.

Mel June 8, 2010 at 4:23 AM  

Wow, these are stunning. Beautiful family and cutie little baby.

Christina K June 8, 2010 at 4:43 AM  

Oh my goodness. What a beautiful baby and family. Wonderful work!

Julie Livermore June 8, 2010 at 6:28 AM  

Beautiful work, the last one on the chair with her tutu made me saw "aww"!!! Love that you can see her little feet:)

Allison June 8, 2010 at 7:19 AM  

She is a doll, love them all!

Trisha June 8, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

Beautiful shots as always Rebecca! What an adorable little girl too!

Lindsey Russell June 8, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Sooooooo cute! That first one is beyond adorable!!!! They're all fantastic...every single one!

Amii June 8, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

What a cutie pie!! Such beautiful work as always Rebecca!

rachael June 8, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

what a sweetie, i love the first one!

Monica June 8, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

Look at that little girl's eyes!!! WOW!! I am in love with the first two shots. They look like ART!

Georgia June 8, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

Awww. She has such pretty eyes!!!

Melissa Koehler June 8, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

Oh my goodness, these are amazing!!! So gorgeous! Love these!!

Mandy June 8, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

So pretty! Love the soft feel of these!

Mary Beth June 8, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

Oh my goodness, these are so gorgeous. I LOVE the one of her with mommy and daddy, and the last one is a favorite too. Beautiful work.

CrystalL June 8, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE these, she is such a doll!

Nikki June 8, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

That must be one of the cutest girls I have ever seen!! Precious!

Kelly (kkklatt) June 8, 2010 at 7:53 PM  

Love her!!!! That first shot is stunning!

Melissa Klein June 8, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

These are beautiful! What a cutie, and I LOVE your black and white conversions!

Sara Welch June 10, 2010 at 4:43 AM  

she is scrumptious! love her chubby arms. these have a beautiful airyness about them that i just love :)

Rezika Zurch June 10, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

what a little sweet heart, i love this age!

Zenia June 11, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

Oh my gosh she's adorable! Love the look in that first photo!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

About This Blog

"It is not a slight thing that they who are so fresh from God love us." ~Charles Dickens

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP