Monday, June 14, 2010

My session was an honored feature.... {Big Bear Photographer, newborn, family, child, wedding)

I was featured today on a beautiful new site that was designed to inspire newborn photographers. The site belongs to Zenia of Zenia Photography. Her work is simply stunning and I am so honored to have been asked to be a part of her gorgeous and useful new blog for newborns. Thanks Zenia!!!

Please check out the post and if you're feeling happy leave me a little lovin'.

Inspire Me Baby

fresh from god photographer newborn southern california













{Southern California, Big Bear Lake Photographer, newborn, family, child, wedding)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

About This Blog

"It is not a slight thing that they who are so fresh from God love us." ~Charles Dickens

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP