Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mean mean photographer, bad mean photographer! {Big Bear CA photographer, newborn, child, family, wedding}

I just got back from possibly the worst weekend ever. Don't you hate when everything goes so smoothly in your mind but then the actual occurences really put you in a spin? Ugh, that was my weekend. I had been to this location before but it was in late winter/early spring....I guess it was right before all the little nasty black flies hatched! I took the twins here and lo' and behold we were getting eaten alive. I didn't really know there was a problem until late that night after the session when my eyes nearly swelled shut and my arms and hand swelled up. I was having a severe allergic reaction to the fly bites! I showed the pharmacist and he was kinda grossed out. The worst part was that when mom and dad got the girls home one of them was covered in bites too. I don't think she was allergic, thank God, but they itch like heck and it's miserable. I feel awful and wanted to be sure to post something positive from the session from He** so that hopefully they forgive me! I got to photograph Lucille and Grace when they were just born and it was so fun to see them again. They are beautiful little bundles and hopefully they won't scream when they see me coming next time. Sorry girls! I love you!

big bear photographer

big bear photographer

big bear photographer

big bear photographer


The adorable pettiskirts, hair bows, and pettiromper can be found at Chic Baby Rose Boutique..
http://www.etsy.com/shop/chicbabyrose


{Big Bear CA photographer, newborn, child, family, wedding}

8 comments:

tamsen donker June 7, 2010 at 7:07 AM  

adorable! what gorgeous little girls!

Christina K June 8, 2010 at 4:44 AM  

Beautiful girls! Love that first shot!

Carmen June 8, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

Simply gorgeous Rebecca. I always admire your work.

CrystalL June 8, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

Fabulous images, I think it's safe to say you suffered for your art :)

Beth June 8, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

OMGosh, these are all gorgeous! I love all of them!

JennerRose Photography June 8, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

Love the pram! sorry about the flies, but it looks like it was worth your pain!

Sara Welch June 10, 2010 at 4:41 AM  

these are heaven!

Haley June 15, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

So cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

About This Blog

"It is not a slight thing that they who are so fresh from God love us." ~Charles Dickens

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP