Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just one peek of Baby Jacob {Big Bear Photographer, newborn, family, child, wedding}

I shared a few weeks ago about my new little nephew who had to stay in the NICU for a week on oxygen...but now he is HOME. He is healthy and happy and totally cute! I took a drive to go and see him before he was too big for newborn shots. Good thing I went that day because I think that was quite likely the very last day for any chance of a good session. He really, and I mean REALLY made me work for these. I didn't take a lot with me because it was supposed to be a quick trip all in one day but I did get lots of sweet shots of him that I'm happy with. Here is one...with lots more to come soon!

P.S. If you are thinking about joining me for my Baby Love Workshop please don't wait too long to sign up. There are some spots left and your head will be spinning with what you learn! Check out the workshop blog post below...

I do love me some negative space....
big bear photography newborn photographer



{big bear photographer, newborn, family, child, wedding}

3 comments:

Laura Brett June 2, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Aw, he is precious!

Kimberly June 2, 2010 at 6:09 PM  

AWWWWWWWWWWW awesome picture!!! He is beautiful. So happy he is home and healthy!

Rachel June 4, 2010 at 12:18 PM  

Coke or Pepsi... hmmm... neither! I'll take that squishy newborn anyday!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

About This Blog

"It is not a slight thing that they who are so fresh from God love us." ~Charles Dickens

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP