Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Impromtu Mini-session with sweet baby A.... {Big Bear photographer, newborn, child, family, wedding}

Yesterday was a busy and long day. A good day though...I think. Yes I'm sure it was.
I went down to Seal Beach with another photographer friend (thank you for driving Laura!) and we hung out with about 50 other photographer's for the day. We had lots of models to shoot and this was one of them. While other togs' were crowded around a pretty baby girl this little guy, baby A, was eating away and enojoying the loving arms of his beautiful mama. I couldn't help but pull them aside and take a few shots. He's so stinkin' cute I could eat him!

southern california newborn photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

About This Blog

"It is not a slight thing that they who are so fresh from God love us." ~Charles Dickens

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP