Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Highlight on Crissie Fields, Photographer and Seamstress (Big Bear Photographer, newborn, child, family, wedding)

A talented photographer friend of mine is also a talented seamstress! If her and I lived closer to eachother we'd be in trouble! She makes these adorable clothes and right now she's feeling patriotic and making customized outfits for 4th of July. Check out her Etsy shop and if you have a minute stop by her facebook page too.
And don't miss out on her beautiful photography! If you're in her area look her up, you'll be glad you did!

www.CrissieFields.Etsy.com


Crissie's Facebook

Her beautiful PHOTOGRAPHY blog

whimsyphotography


(Bear Photographer, newborn, child, family, wedding)

3 comments:

Kelsey June 2, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

I didn't know she sewed too. I will have to check out her shop!

Stephanie Greenwell June 2, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

i fanned her page last week! i love it!

Crissie June 30, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

Oh you girls are too much for me.... Seriously teared up over this one Rebecca. Had an Etsy crazy today and was questioning my sanity for doing shirts and then I see this. Bless your heart! xoxoxoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

About This Blog

"It is not a slight thing that they who are so fresh from God love us." ~Charles Dickens

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP