Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Good Morning Kim!! (Big Bear Photographer, Newborn, Family, Child, Wedding)

I recently had a very fun session with a local family that I've really been enjoying getting to know. I was happy to photograph Kim's beautiful daughters about a month ago and just as happy to photograph her whole beautiful family the other day. I wanted to edit one and post a little peek for her. She is such a sweetheart that every morning when she gets on the computer she heads over to my blog to help my SEO!!! Okay, now that is sweet! So it's 1am right now and I'm hoping she checks it in the morning and gets a wonderful surprise! I feel like I'm having a surprise bday party and we're all going to yell, you guessed it, SURPRISE! LOL!
Good morning Kim, I hope you have a wonderful day! PS. I am home if you need to drop the girls off so that you can get some packing done. ;)

Photobucket

There will be more sneak peeks for you Kim, I just wanted to get one up for you!

7 comments:

Kimberly June 1, 2010 at 5:52 AM  

A total total surprise! I was looking for your nephew! This has made my morning and gave me the motivation I needed to get started packing!!! Really a total surprise. Rebecca, I will never have enough words to express what this FIRST FAMILY potriat means to mean and our family. And, in 20 years I hope our girls can look back and say wow Mom and Dad were so COOL to take us to an alley for a photo shoot! Although Dean was having a great time I had to convince him to stay just a little longer for photos in the blue chair! What an awesome day! Thanks!!!

Anonymous June 1, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!
<3 MelP<3

Mireya June 1, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

I absolutely love this picture. It is an awesome family portrait. You all look so natural in such an amazing setting!! Absolutely beautiful~~~

Renee June 1, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

I love this picture, it is awesome!!!! I want to see more!!! :)

Heidi Anne Eneboe June 1, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

Love this family and love love this photo of the whole family. If anyone has ever met this family they know that kim and dean are some of the nicest sweetest people in the world and i feel lucky to know them.

Paisley Boutique June 1, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

Love the picture! It's perfect!

Casey June 2, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Oh perfect! I love a chair in an alley! Great job Rebecca!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

About This Blog

"It is not a slight thing that they who are so fresh from God love us." ~Charles Dickens

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP