Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baby Jacob Blogged {Big Bear Photographer, newborn, child, family, wedding}

I finished editing sweet baby Jacob! Woot! Now my sister will get to see why she had to watch all the kids in a small room for 3 hours while I got to play with her new baby! *snicker* hehe!
I didn't take too much with me. It was a last minute decision to go since he was already exactly 3 weeks old the day of the shoot and I knew that the "newborn" window was hanging on by a sliver. The trip was also 2.5 hours in one direction and I did it all in one day.....last minute. I know, I'm a nut. That's the artist AND Auntie in me. I love being an Aunt it's the next best thing to being a Mommy. I love to see my nephews and niece and hold them and tickle them and torture them with fun love a little. It brings me so much joy. So while the day was quite a journey to tackle it was soooo worth it. Jacob fought me for the whole first two hours and made is so hard but the last hour was golden and he slept deep and happy...too deep in fact for me to prop him on his arms...yep he decided to be super floppy at that precise moment. Little Stinker!!! I love shooting for friends and family because I have a pressure free freedom in editing so here of course I went for my true love and did a vintage vibe. Vintage makes my heart smile. :)

I can't wait to see you again Jacob!!

big bear newborn photographer CA










{big bear CA photographer, newborn, child, family, wedding}

8 comments:

tamsen donker June 3, 2010 at 5:35 AM  

GORGEOUS!!! Love them all!

JP Photography June 3, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

Yummy little newborn!

Kathy June 3, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

These are gorgeous!!!!!! Your sister is so lucky to have you :)

Natalie Moore June 3, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

Becky you are amazing. The work you do is so inspiring. When I have a baby if ever I will have you do my newborn pics.

Natalie

Kimberly June 3, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

Love all of them! You are a true artist!

Laura June 3, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

Beautiful work as always...the processing is just so soft and the poses so snuggly...I adore these!

niki June 5, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

pics are awesome sis! see u soon

crystalL June 8, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

OMG, this is unbelievably gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

About This Blog

"It is not a slight thing that they who are so fresh from God love us." ~Charles Dickens

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP