Monday, May 10, 2010

Shayla, Rhett, and Jack {Engaged}

These are three of my most favorite people in the world. I am so excited to be in their lives and so happy that I got to capture these images for them. They will look back on these in 50 years and smile for sure. I know I will. I couldn't even get through editing a sneak peek without crying a few times. That's how much they mean to me. I'm sooooo excited to shoot their wedding too!! Shayla, Rett, and Jacka-rooni..I love you! Enjoy your peek!

If the player gets choked up just pause it for a few moments to let it continue buffering....Enjoy!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kathy May 10, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

These are just gorgeous!! She is so beautiful... they look like such a fun family :)

Kimberly May 11, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

You can truly see the love you had in taking these photos! Beautiful!

Anonymous May 12, 2010 at 3:03 AM  

Becky, these are beautiful. Thank you for posting these for us far away family. I am SO HAPPY that Shayla has you in her life. Miss you all. If i want to order one can I?
Thanks honey!
April

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP