Friday, May 7, 2010

The privilege of a Family session......

When I think of doing family sessions I first think of all the work. I'm not going to lie and say it's easy. It's just not. There are personalities and moods of kids and trying to get them to all look at you at the same time takes some planning, creativity and the complete resolve that you will no doubt be a nerd for the day. Let's face it, jumping around, yelling funny things, blowing kazoos and whistles, and playing countless games of "I'm gonnnnnnnna getcha!" can make you feel like a big ol' nerd. Lucky for me I don't mind that feeling at all, in fact it's probably what I'm most comfy with. Afterall, it's more fun! But after the thought of how much work it will be I'm overtaken with the priviledge of the task. The amount of planning and work will show in the portraits that will be with the family for always. I have the task of capturing a family at a special time in their journey together and that's an important job. I had the pleasure of spending time with the "T" family recently to do just that, and it was fun! We went to 3 locations with lots of furniture and we shot until the sun went down. It was truly a pleasure spending that time with you "T" family. I'm honored to be chosen to capture this time in your life! I hope that you enjoy your peek!

If the video player jokes up just pause it for a few seconds and let it continue buffering...Enjoy!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

13 comments:

Kim2002 May 8, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

What a beautiful family. I love all the bright colors and the graffiti wall is a great location.

Sari May 8, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

Oh, it looks like lots of fun locations! I LOVE the lighting in that field shot! Gorgeous shot! Beautiful family.

Kelsey May 8, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

These are wonderful Rebecca!! What a beautiful family!

Jenny Froh May 8, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

beautiful work as usual!!! Gorgeous family!

Carrie May 8, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

wonderful photos! I love that first group shot of them - beautiful!

Carey May 8, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

I LOVE your use of backlighting. the first family shot is awesome blossom! sweet, sweet shots. and adorable kiddos!

Tracy May 8, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

What a great family session. I love the variety you offer. These are gorgeous.

Natalie May 8, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

These are fabulous family shots! I love them all!

Marinda May 8, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

Gorgeous family! Love the lighting, locations and your processing. Beautiful work, Rebecca!

e miller photography-Salem Oregon Photography May 8, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

gorgeous light and family!

Deborah W. May 9, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

Love them all, beautiful family.
The baby in the Coca-cola crate is so adorable!

Laura Meeks May 9, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

Gorgeous family! These are really fabulous!

Carrie Small Photography May 9, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

These are gorgeous! They are a beautiful family!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP