Monday, May 10, 2010

My new nephew Jacob....

Jacob was born on the 6th just after midnight. He is 4 weeks early and is having trouble breathing. His lungs are not fully developed and they think it could be another week before he's ready to come home. I got to see him this weekend on my trip to the AV. He's super sweet and it killed me to not be able to hold him and to see him in there with all those wires attached. I'm keeping him in my prayers and if you could say a prayer for him to that would be so awesome!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Kathy May 10, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

What a beautiful little sweetheart. Will be saying prayers for him as well. Hope he will be at home soon!!!

Carey May 11, 2010 at 4:43 AM  

what amazing images!!! I'm so sorry to hear he's having trouble breathing! What a blessing a NICU can be! I hope he'll get to come home very soon!

Kimberly May 11, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Truly amazing pictures. We hope to see photos of him home and healthy very soon! Love his tiny little hands and feet!

Natalie May 13, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

Amazing, beautiful and so awesome. I hope he's home soon

niki May 14, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

Thank you for all your prayers. Jacob came home on the 12th. Can't wait til you get back to take more photos. Love you sis

jacci May 18, 2010 at 1:39 AM  

praying....God is good and a mighty healer!Hope you get to hold him...SOON!

Laura May 27, 2010 at 1:47 AM  

The NICU is a place of miracles. Many good thoughts and prayers to them...looking forward to more photos of this little sweetie.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP