Friday, May 28, 2010

BEGGIN my kids for a minute...... (Big Bear newborn, child, family, wedding, photographer)

And do I mean BEGGING! I had a sad night last week. There was no particular reason. I know it was just because I am a woman and there are times when we feel sad and there is no explanation. It's hard to be a woman! So to battle the blues I had to make something and one of my favorite things to do is make clothes for my daughter Ava. I know you'll snicker at what I'm about to tell you, and I get it, but I waited so long to have kids and having a daughter is so.much.fun. I'm like that dog in the movie UP, it's talking and then all of sudden "SQUIRRRREL!!!", except for me it's "Hi, how are.."PINK!!!" and I'm gone! Okay so the snickering part comes when you find out that I ordered labels so that Ave could have her own clothing line. I know!!!! But it's sooooo fun!
Anyway, I begged the kids to go into the backyard today and take a few pics with me. They agreed, sort of. The sun was awful but I don't care, they are mine and any picture I can nab of them is priceless.

Connor is usually a smiley little guy but when I nabbed this face I instantly loved it! And the bottom right two pics, that was Ava when I told her she was done. I am guessing that is how she really felt. Bwahhahahaaha!

You can find the woven labels at www.namemaker.com

The parasols can be found HERE

The hair clip was made for me by a sweet Etsy maker, her shop is HERE


big bear custom child photographer


Big Bear newborn, child, family, wedding, photographer, southern california

3 comments:

toki May 28, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

OMG, I love the way you speak from the heart with such candor and humor. You are so blessed to have a little girl... sometimes I think to myself.... maybe I'd like another.... but knowing my luck, I'll end up with another set of twins and they'll both be boys!! I love my two boys to death but I don't think I can handle any more. And you're right, it is SO HARD to be a woman!! xoxo -toki

Kimberly May 29, 2010 at 12:14 AM  

Those are AWESOME pictures and I love, love, love.....Ava's outfit. Wow, you are talented at many things. You are the best Mom!

Krazy Keetch's May 31, 2010 at 5:42 AM  

Now why would we snicker at that? That is the most adorable thing I have ever heard. You are amazing. I wish I could do half the stuff you do Becky! Keep this blog going..I enjoy it so much..Love you..Tiff

P.S. I have sad days regularly. I need to learn to sew :) sounds therapuetic.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP