Thursday, April 8, 2010

What's better then a ruffle...a thousand ruffles of course!....

I love pink, and ruffles and all things "girl". I am not high maintenace but I do have expensive taste and a flavor for the best. That's why I LOVE the pettiskirts from the Etsy shop ChicBabyRose. They are gorgeous! I have one and I cannot put into words how beautiful it is and the quality and care that go into making it. It is by far the fullest pettiskirt I have ever seen. It's really stunning. You can even buy a matching shirt and petti clip to complete the outfit. She also has the cutest little onesies for your little guy.
Kristyn is the owner and maker of the things in her Etsy shop. She is very sweet and helpful so if you have any questions or need a pettiskirt or special birthday crown for your little one's next birthday party or portraits you can contact her. She'll be happy to help!

ChicBabyRose

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP