Thursday, April 1, 2010

My job lets me meet fantastic people....

that I would not otherwise meet. I'm always honored when people trust me enough to invite me into their homes...their lives...and capture their families at this time in their journies. I love it. This beautful family lives near where I grew up and it turns out that Mr. M actually grew up in the same small town that I did. Small world. We had a full session together, capturing baby B and then his big sis M. Then we did studio style family shots and then went on location. I enjoyed mixing it up a bit and love what I was able to capture of them. Little miss M got pretty cranky toward the end, which I don't blame her, but she still gave me some awesome shots to work with. Thanks M family for trusting me to come into your lives for a few hours and capture your life as art. Here is just small sneak peek of what's to come...enjoy!

3 comments:

Krazy Keetch's April 2, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

oh becky..I'm in love. I added your photoblog to mine..hope you don't mind I stalk you! I just can't get enough of your talent..Keep posting..I'm lovin' it.

FreshFromGod Photography April 2, 2010 at 2:57 PM  

awe Tiff! Of course I don't mind! I'm blushing! :) Thank you so much! <3

Summer April 7, 2010 at 1:18 AM  

Great pics Bec! Love, love, love the very last pic with them kissing. Beautiful as always, Tasha! Your kids are so darn cute, just love them!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP