Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The sweetness...oh the sweetness...

I had the pleasure of photographing this sweet family in Lancaster last week. I was greeted at the door by the big sisters, one of whom I've already met when I got to photograph her a few months back, and then by mom who was holding one of the most beautiful baby boys I've ever seen. I know it's sounds a little funny to call a baby boy "beautiful" but really, he just is. I wasn't sure how he would sleep for me being that he was already 3 weeks old at the session but he showed me the love and slept so good! This session will easily be counted as one of my favorites. Thanks N family for being so sweet and wonderful to work with! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! Don't forget to check on facebook to view the video I made of their session as well. So cute!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Kathy March 24, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

what a little sweetheart!!!!!The whole family looks in love :)

Heidi Marie March 25, 2010 at 6:14 AM  

LOVE these Rebecca!!

Laura March 29, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

Oh my what a beautiful family...you are right he's so beautiful and perfect! Absolutely adorable photos, I love his hair too!

Melissa Koehler March 29, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

SOOOO adorable. What a beautiful baby. I am really loving that first shot!

Marinda March 29, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

Beautiful work, Rebecca!!

thousand words photography March 29, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

wonderful!! love the guitar one! great shots!

Photo Synergy March 29, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

SO CUTE! Love his hair!

Shanni March 29, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

What a cutie! I love the guitar background too :)

Krista March 29, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

Love the clarity. Beautiful!

Toki Lee Kanitz March 31, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

OMG, he is simply divine and every single image is beautiful!!

Laura March 31, 2010 at 8:52 PM  

What a beautiful family!!! Great work!

Trisha April 1, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

So cute Rebecca! I love the use of the MM guitar fabric! ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP