Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And It's Official!

The start of our first annual kids contest. After a lot of thought it's not fair to say the "cutest" kid because we all know that "we" each have THE CUTEST kid on the planet. The fun part about this contest is that you are the voters. Not me, thank goodness because I wouldn't be able to choose. I'd have to rent a motorhome and travel around So. Cal because they are all just the cutest! So you are the voter. Each day you can come here and vote one time and on Facebook you may also vote one time per day. The best strategy is to send e-blasts to all your friends and family, even co-workers and let them know you need their help! Who doesn't love to help out your cute kid? It's all in fun. And I hope you enjoy playing along!
We had a few late entries...no tomatoes please! They'll have to work harder to catch up. ;) NO more will be accepted.


THANKS FOR PLAYING EVERYONE!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP