Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Valentines Day is sneaking up FAST!

I didn't get the time to send out Christmas cards. Besides as much as I would like to be really good at mailing things I.am.just.not.
So...in a continuous effort to fight my own failing attemps to be better at it...I am way ahead of the game! I did a session with my kids the other day for our Valentines cards that was nothing short of a miracle. It was beautiful and I was stunned. Ever hear the saying that a plumber's pipes are always leaking or a contractor's house is always in need of repair? Well a photographers child is always RUNNING from the camera - at a very high rate of speed in the OTHER direction! If you do manage to hold them still whether by strong netting or being fast with the duct tape you will be LUCKY to get a smile out of them. It's just what it is and it stinks. But since I got lucky and DID get some sweet stuff I'm actually going to send them out ON TIME. I even have the envelopes addressed!
Here is one version...(I can't show the actual card because then it would ruin the surprise for those that will get them in the mail.)

Photobucket

and here are just a few more peeks from that miraculous session!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Courtney January 20, 2010 at 3:00 AM  

Glad to hear I'm not the only one terrible at sending mail. Our Christmas cards are still starring me in the face :O) Your Valentine's Day cards are PRECIOUS!! Congrats on a successful photo shot of your own kids :O)

Shannon Joy January 20, 2010 at 8:12 AM  

Beautiful as always!

breeze January 20, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

All of these are just so beautiful.

Lisa January 20, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Ohhhh, so so lovely.

mnj_hastert January 20, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

Absolutely, BEAUTIFUL! Great job Rebecca! Not only does it show off your talent but you're awfully lucky that when all that hard work pays off, you have such beautiful kids!!

Love, Judy

Hannah January 20, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

Those are amazing! Love the little car :)

Amii January 30, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

Your work is always like a breath of fresh air! So beautiful...love the pink of the baby girl in the car!

bbytina January 22, 2011 at 10:21 PM  

OMG! PLEASE say you have that pink car as a prop!!!!

FreshFromGod Photography January 23, 2011 at 10:02 PM  

LOL! Totally do!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP