Saturday, January 16, 2010

Really? Is it really the 16th!? of 2010?

Time goes by so fast. Life is so busy with activity and deadlines and obligations...and taking pictures of other people's adorable kids. I find that most of the time my own kids don't get their picture taken very often anymore. It's alot more work now that I know all the things about taking a great picture. No more putting them on the couch and snapping a picture quickly that I would have been perfectly happy with. Those days are gone and I miss them. Now I have to put them in sweet little outfits and make a dang Portrait Session out of it! I am sure they hate it. So sure in fact that I used to be able to get genuine sweet smiles out of them but now I've had to resort to the "bribery beans" and pray the bribery works!! That brought me to day 13...the "Bribery Beans". These ARE in fact magic beans and they do work..most of the time. I encourage all moms everywhere to get a bribery bean container and keep it handy at all times. For portrais or snapshots or to avoid the impending tantrum in the Target aisles....it will save your life. ;0)

Photobucket


and that brings me to day 14....when I mention the beans....the little finger presses toward her cheek (the sign for candy) and she promptly went over and sat down in my pile of pettiskirts....see the bribery bean worked..
Photobucket

3 comments:

Melissa January 16, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

That little container of jelly beans is so cute!! I totally bribe my kids too - usually with suckers or extra video game playing time.

Shannon Joy January 16, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

I'll have to remember this. Of course, I'll probably eat all of them. I love those little critters :). Great shots!

Courtney January 16, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

Cute idea with the beans. I will have to remember that for my girls :O) Love the photo of your little one!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP