Sunday, January 10, 2010

365/9/10

The last few days have been so busy so I've found it hard to take a photo. BUT..I have to give myself some wiggle room with having 3 kids and a busy photography business so when there are busier times I thought it would be fun to dig up some older photos to use. Kind of like the old saying "make new friends but keep the old"...."take new pics but remember the old"...these are both never seen before...

This is one of my favorite "behind the scenes" photos and I do have alot of them. Here Daddy is sweetly caressing and loving his baby girls to help me get the shot. It's just such a sweet capture. We never were able to get this shot however. The girls just really wanted their Daddy in this one.
Photobucket


This is my first family session ever and they were taken on my D40. This is a friend from way back in Jr. High and we hadn't seen eachother since then. She was brave enough to let me practice on her family and it turned out really well. These were some that we thought would be fun at the end of the session. She's such a fun person and the kids are so cool that these are totally fitting for their family...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Courtney January 11, 2010 at 6:18 AM  

I LOVE the first one with the Dad and his girls! Too precious! Those are the moments you want to capture! Amazing photo!

Mindy January 11, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

Very cute! I love going through and finding old photos that are gems and somehow got overlooked initially.

Brandie January 11, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

These are so great! The first is so sweet. There is just something about daddies and their wee ones. The 2nd one is just so real. Love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP