Monday, January 4, 2010

365 - Playing catch up!

This will start off my 365 days of Thankfulness! I'm excited and hope that I can actually carry through the whole year!

Day 1 - I'm thankful for a little girl who looks out the window in excitement to see if Daddy is home yet.
Photobucket

Day 2 - I'm thankful for a little boy who looks at the world like his playground...and that I get to be the one to tell him that his shoes are on the wrong feet! LOL!
Photobucket

Day 3 - I'm thankful for a man who cares more about the good of the child then what others will think about him...he isn't afraid to wear a baby. :)
Photobucket

Day 4 - I'm thankful for genuine and loving Grandparents who give such a true love that my kids flock to them even though they see them but once or twice a year.
Photobucket

8 comments:

AimeeJ January 4, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

Beautiful photos...you have an adorable family.

Melissa January 4, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

Great photos! Love the one of daddy with the baby carrier.

Kat January 4, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

Awesome images...and so neat you are doing a year of gratitude.

-Krystal- January 4, 2010 at 9:38 PM  

Gorgeous photos!!! I especially love the last one!

Leah January 4, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

You RAWK!

Laurie January 5, 2010 at 5:34 AM  

Those are awesome! I especially love the second one. Isn't it funny that they don't notice that it feels wierd to wear the shoes on the wrong feet! They just carry on! :)

Diana January 5, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

Love your photos. Met you on Clickinmom's. Doing 365 too!

whippetmom January 8, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

Awesome work! These are amazing!- Fellow CM!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP