Wednesday, January 6, 2010

365 - I'm keeping up WOot!

Day 6 - I'm so so thankful for a new Bible study about the book of Daniel - I can't wait to dive in and grow. And that each and every morning my husband makes me a quad latte that would make Starbuck's jealous.
Photobucket

Day 5 - In a hard year I was blessed by a friend. She lives in Norway and we met through a mutual interest in baby wearing. She is very talented mama! We have been writing eachother for about a year and a half now and everytime I get an email from her my heart smiles huge. We exchange Christmas gifts because we want to, because it's fun and we have grown to love eachother. This year she has knit us all a pair of socks and mittens! She even made Ave the most beautiful sweater with metal clasps! She just warms my heart and I can't tell you in as many words how thankful I am for her and her genuine heart. I love you Carina!!!
Ps. Can I just say how hard it was to line their feet up next to mine! Gosh you would have thought I asked them to build me a house with a spoon! I'm not. even. kidding. LOL!
Photobucket

13 comments:

Julie January 7, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

I love those socks!

What a great coffee picture :) I just ordered the same Bible study book and hope to start it soon. Been wanting to do the study for a while now.

Sammi January 7, 2010 at 4:50 AM  

Ooh love these!!!

Alison January 7, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

Starbucks should be jealous! Look at that latte!

AMPd January 7, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

Yay go you!! I am 6 days in and I feel great too! Awesome shots....coffeeeeee! hehe I LOVE the feet one= I LOVE feet shots. hehe

ZEN Mom (aka redpeach) January 7, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

That latte is making me jealous too! Love the socks, both shots are great!

Lisa January 7, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

Um...YUMMY! And love the socks. Such a blessing to have such a special friend!

Anonymous January 7, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

I did that Daniel Study, It was mindblowing - I LOVED IT!! Enjoy

Brandie January 7, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

Great shots! I need to look into that Daniel Study. My pastor was talking about a fast on Sunday and the book of Daniel. I'm intrigued.

breeze January 7, 2010 at 7:01 PM  

These pictures are just beautiful! And I'm really craving a drink now.

Courtney January 7, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

Love day 6 picture! Did the Daniel study last year and it was amazing! I hope you enjoy it!

merydwen January 8, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

Love it!!

debi frazier January 26, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

Have led the Daniel study twice now and am amazed by God each time! Enjoy!!

jasmine February 6, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

I have that mug and am jealous of your latte. Mmmm. Foam.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP